Ford Inside News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It should go without saying that I really like the looks of the new Fusion. The overall design gave me some inspiration for creating a coupe based upon the sleek looks of the sedan. Let me know what you guys think:D

BTW does anyone know of a way that I can insert an image without you having to click on it in order to enlarge it?

View attachment 4369

Attachments

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I think the sedan is better looking. I don't think there is enough of a market for a mid-size, non-performance, non-luxury, coupe.

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
It should go without saying that I really like the looks of the new Fusion. The overall design gave me some inspiration for creating a coupe based upon sleek looks of the sedan. Let me know what you guys think:D

BTW does anyone know of a way that I can insert an image without you having to click on it in order to enlarge it?

View attachment 4369
I figured it out thanks to 2B2:

go to the post & open the attachment (in another tab/window)
IF it's full size then edit your post with the url of the larger version

Here is the format to post the image url:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I like it. Good Job.

I think with the modern Mustang coming soon, it would be hard to justify another coupe around the same price range.
Ford also doesn't need to add to the Fusion line, untill they can increase production above the 8K Flat Rock will add.

A next Gen Focus coupe with affordable to premium model ranges would be a great idea though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured it out thanks to 2B2:

go to the post & open the attachment (in another tab/window)
IF it's full size then edit your post with the url of the larger version

Here is the format to post the image url:

Thanks Bloggin for the instructional I tried your suggestion but when I went to update my OP with the image I opened a new window I kept getting a an "invalid filename" error. This is the url address for image I opened a new window "http://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4369&d=1371217943". I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong other than maybe some "Nannies" that are working behind the scenes on my work computer

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it. Good Job.

I think with the modern Mustang coming soon, it would be hard to justify another coupe around the same price range.
Ford also doesn't need to add to the Fusion line, untill they can increase production above the 8K Flat Rock will add.

A next Gen Focus coupe with affordable to premium model ranges would be a great idea though.
I agree you would definetly would be able to make a stronger argument for the Mustang over a Fusion cache especially when considering the cache that the Mustang name carries. I think it would be a little redundant to have 2 coupes around the same size but I had to see what the Fusion looked like sans 2 doors b/c it looks so great as a sedan.

I really like the idea of having a future Focus coupe added to the range as this is one of only a few grips I have about the current car.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
I agree you would definetly would be able to make a stronger argument for the Mustang over a Fusion cache especially when considering the cache that the Mustang name carries. I think it would be a little redundant to have 2 coupes around the same size but I had to see what the Fusion looked like sans 2 doors b/c it looks so great as a sedan.

I really like the idea of having a future Focus coupe added to the range as this is one of only a few grips I have about the current car.
Totally AGREE

&
here's the PM'ed instructions I gave Bloggin:

QUOTE:
...my home puter won't do attachments so
I can't test what I'm telling you
& there might be an easier way
but
try this with a post you've already made:

go to the post &
open the attachment (in another tab/window)
IF it's full size then
edit your post with the url of the larger version
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
actually
imho it can be better to host the picture at imageshack (my current reco) because if you just upload a large pic 960-1024-1280-whatever,
imageshack automatically creates several smaller sizes of it:
640wide, 480w, & 125w
&
just in case you don't know already
here's a how-to enter image codes manually if you like

hope that helped &
feel free to PM me any more questions
2b2

also
something perhaps to consider...
Only FiN Members can see attachments (iirc)

I *would* use that for a bit of exclusivity ... if attachments would upload from my home puter

&
think I'll edit your original post with the big pic, CrunkedRL
You can do an edit on it to see the format/code I'm adding

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
By the way, my comment was to the point that I don't like the Fusion as a coupe, not meant to degrade the excellent job done on the chop!!

:clap:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By the way, my comment was to the point that I don't like the Fusion as a coupe, not meant to degrade the excellent job done on the chop!!

:clap:
Oh I know SP, I didn't take your comment as being a knock against my chop and I appreciate your positive feedback.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Totally AGREE

&
here's the PM'ed instructions I gave Bloggin:

QUOTE:
...my home puter won't do attachments so
I can't test what I'm telling you
& there might be an easier way
but
try this with a post you've already made:

go to the post &
open the attachment (in another tab/window)
IF it's full size then
edit your post with the url of the larger version
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
actually
imho it can be better to host the picture at imageshack (my current reco) because if you just upload a large pic 960-1024-1280-whatever,
imageshack automatically creates several smaller sizes of it:
640wide, 480w, & 125w
&
just in case you don't know already
here's a how-to enter image codes manually if you like

hope that helped &
feel free to PM me any more questions
2b2

also
something perhaps to consider...
Only FiN Members can see attachments (iirc)

I *would* use that for a bit of exclusivity ... if attachments would upload from my home puter

&
think I'll edit your original post with the big pic, CrunkedRL
You can do an edit on it to see the format/code I'm adding
Heya 2b2 thanks for the assist, I do have an account w/ imageshack and I will keep your instructions handy for future posts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts