Ford Inside News banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I'm sorry. I have a hard time believing they have 200k preorders. And even if they do, I highly doubt most of those preorders actually get one. Seems to me more like a hype machine "oh I preordered one" when they don't actually want one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
There's no hiding the fact that if you can buy a vehicle, no matter how ugly it is, that has such a large footprint, as well as seat 6 in comfort and accelerate that hard with such range, and at that price, then people are going to want it. It's also "bullet proof". Whilst that may not be such a great priority in most places around the world, I can understand why Americans would (think they) need that.

Yeah, he got just about everything right, but, still, there's a difference between arrogance and confidence, therefore I'd never consider his products.

The good thing is he actually doesn't realise what sort of budget Ford will allow for the F150. Competition improves the breed so we'll see what they'll respond with.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I’d wager you’re incorrect, only because so many are current Tesla owners. The question is whether or not the demand is sustained afterwards. I think it will be. Honestly, it would make a perfect police car...a super epic police car.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts