Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detroit preview: Infiniti Q60 Concept

Billed as a close-to-production show car, the Q60 Concept accurately previews the replacement for the aging Q60 Coupe. It falls in line with Infiniti's latest design language thanks to sharp headlights, muscular ripples in the hood as well as a large radiator grille with mesh inserts and a large Infiniti emblem.

Read more: http://www.leftlanenews.com/infiniti-q60-concept.html##ixzz3NwwScIE9

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I love it, the grill is far superior to the spindle grill they had been sharing with Lexus! About the only detail I don't like is the kink in the C-pillar. It'll be very interesting to see how close they can get the production car to the concept.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I think Infiniti has found an appealing design story. Can't say it's something that interests me in particular, I don't like these overwrought body styles.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
^^^^^

It is busy, but is it any busier than the Fusion? I tend to like more conservative designs, but based upon looks alone I would take the Q60 over the Lexus coupe every time!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Audi and VW doesn't do this, they are probably the only carmakers that doesn't right now, and it's better for it. The MKZ doesn't, but with MKC and MKX it's clear that Lincoln is following a pretty familiar design trend now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts