Ford Inside News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a spy picture with permission from a Gentleman of midwaychevy . com We will not post his name.

Problem is, like him we have no clue what this is car is too!!!

He also posted them on a GM Fan site Anyone with an Idea what this car is???

Attachments

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks too much like an Altima. You could say many things about Hyundai but never that they were doing derivative designs. I guess that is not the case any longer.
Yes it does, at least from the Rear window. But, Hyundai, (Assuming This is a Hyundai) is good at taking other peoples design cues

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Yes it does, at least from the Rear window. But, Hyundai, (Assuming This is a Hyundai) is good at taking other peoples design cues
They used to long ago, mainly from Mitsubishi from whom they used to borrow heavily. But their designs whether you liked the or not were very unique to them. Nothing looks like the Elantra, the Sonata or the Santa Fe out there. This car in the spy picks is very derivative and could be mistaken for an Altima or (depending on the size) for a Lucerne.

This is one of the things that I like the most about design, everything is very subjective and many opinions can coexist.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They used to long ago, mainly from Mitsubishi from whom they used to borrow heavily. But their designs whether you liked the or not were very unique to them. Nothing looks like the Elantra, the Sonata or the Santa Fe out there. This car in the spy picks is very derivative and could be mistaken for an Altima or (depending on the size) for a Lucerne.

This is one of the things that I like the most about design, everything is very subjective and many opinions can coexist.
I think the Sonata is struggling, I do not see as many commercials on it as there used to be. And Le General whose most market share Sonata and Azera were supposed to take, (from Impala and Lucerne) seems to have come back with a Vegance and a slew of new products. His only weakness is lack of Navigation Units.
But, like toyota, Hyundai keeps testing weakpoints. I hope Ford does not fall victim

·
Registered
764 Posts
Are you guys sure that this is a Hyundai? Look at the spy photos of the Ford being tested down under. The rims look similar, and so does the belt line. The only real difference is the chrome around the windows. What do you think?

·
Registered
432 Posts
and yes this is positively the new equus..

sorry the MKS does not have mules just yet, and the falco is yet to spe spotted as well .. but this is the new Hyundai RWD Equus.

Igor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts