Ford Inside News banner

Experaptor

Tags
experaptor
3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ausrutherford 
#1 ·
Here's the new Experaptor (Expedition + Raptor)

Enjoy!

See less See more
#4 ·
agree - very Nice

&
puts me in mind of some discussions about the Chevy copcar to be announced (supposedly) and rehashing the old arguments about new Ford LEO vehicle(s)...

Think you could make it look a bit smaller, Rmc?
like coming up with a/some T6-based model(s)?

...I'm becoming more convinced that other than some stopgaps, the T6 platform is Ford's secret weapon for a number of unexpected vehicles - of which your Experaptor could show the way

#5 ·
agree - very Nice

&
puts me in mind of some discussions about the Chevy copcar to be announced (supposedly) and rehashing the old arguments about new Ford LEO vehicle(s)...

Think you could make it look a bit smaller, Rmc?
like coming up with a/some T6-based model(s)?

...I'm becoming more convinced that other than some stopgaps, the T6 platform is Ford's secret weapon for a number of unexpected vehicles - of which your Experaptor could show the way
T6 Ranger platform making this? I don't know how I would even begin to making it look smaller.

It's not usual for me to decline a chop request outright, but I think I may have to on this one......I'm just thinking ahead to the time it would require to make it look halfway decent with my limited tech (MS Paint). Plus, even if I did try, it'd still look butchered because of my limitations. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, go ahead.

#7 ·
great chop! it totally looks production to me. i think it's better looking than the pickup.
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you: artandcolour the superchopper. :)

#8 ·
T6 Ranger platform making this? I don't know how I would even begin to making it look smaller...
yeah, understand. Think I was thinking of using a different donor truck but would still be hard - oh well, s'ok
buuuuuuuuuut
if-ya-do
howzabout a little contraction for the name ...for a 'contracted' smaller truck?
'Xaptor' pronounced Zaptor???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.