Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a Ford truck guy, for obvious reasons :). But when the Atlas was revealed not to long ago, I must admit I sort of fell in love. Then again part of me felt like I was cheating on my beloved F-150 which I just bought the 2013 model from KG FORD. I love my truck, but if I knew the Atlas was in the works, I may have held out another year or two.

What are your thoughts on this new Ford Truck concept?

·
FIN Moderator
2,106 Posts
Well, I felt the design was ok. I was hoping for something more revolutionary rather than evolutionary. It looked too much like the Super Duty, imo.

The main idea of the Atlas wasn't the design; it was the fuel saving technology.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Well, I felt the design was ok. I was hoping for something more revolutionary rather than evolutionary. It looked too much like the Super Duty, imo.

The main idea of the Atlas wasn't the design; it was the fuel saving technology.
I agree with you nruggiero, i was expecting somenthing more revolutionary, but the atlas looks good

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I agree with you nruggiero, i was expecting somenthing more revolutionary, but the atlas looks good
You are expecting something more revolutionary... ok. Ask Chevy trucks customers what they think about the all new (????) 2014 Silverado..... Sure, you will feel better

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
You are expecting something more revolutionary... ok. Ask Chevy trucks customers what they think about the all new (????) 2014 Silverado..... Sure, you will feel better
hahaha agree on that, the Atlas concept looks stunning, I like it more right now and I really want to see the 2015 F150

1 - 10 of 10 Posts