Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears as though there's a bit of a Fiesta movement going on in Europe already. The bite size hatchback became Europe's best selling car in March with 52,805 units sold. Volkswagen's Golf had previously held that title.

That said, we're still waiting for the Fiesta here in the U.S. and it won't be headed our way anytime soon. Sure, Ford handed out 100 Euro-spec cars to obsessive Twitter tweakers so they could tell everybody how much they like the car that isn't costing them a dime, but actual customers will have to wait until next year to buy U.S. versions.

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-319361...sta-outsold-vw-golf-in-europe-last-month.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
The Fiesta is amazing, but dont expect 52000 units selling in one month in USA. The Fiesta size is perfect for Europe, but is small for the USA tastes....

Whatever, i hope this car will be a succes in the compact car market in USA. I think it will sell better than the Honda Fit , Toyota Yaris and others....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
That's great news. I really hope that when the Fiesta hits the US market it'll sell just as well, well not 52,000 units, but a great start would be around 5,000 ot 6,000 units a month here in the US.

I see no reason why this car can't beat the [email protected] out of the Fit & Yaris.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts