1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm just using "Courier" to describe the compact FWD (C2) Pickup Truck and it's companion crossover. It's a name they recently trademarked and they've used it before for a similar pickup.

Since we are not getting the NG EcoSport these two vehicles might represent that replacement. I know Chevy has a new subcompact utility arriving which slots below the larger NG Trax. Chevy will actually be a good preview of Ford's compact utility range (as is Jeep).

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I'm just using "Courier" to describe the compact FWD (C2) Pickup Truck and it's companion crossover. It's a name they recently trademarked and they've used it before for a similar pickup.
A crossover companion to the compact C2-based pickup?
Ford already has the next gen Escape, the yet-to-be-named compact SUV, and possibly the Focus Active. Adding a 4th model would definitely eat into the other C2 crossover/SUV models.

Since we are not getting the NG EcoSport these two vehicles might represent that replacement. I know Chevy has a new subcompact utility arriving which slots below the larger NG Trax. Chevy will actually be a good preview of Ford's compact utility range (as is Jeep).
If Chevy will continue to have a subcompact SUV, why would Ford not bring in the next gen EcoSport?
Ford will definitely need something more affordable than the base Escape or Focus Active.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.