Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fomoconew Exclusive: Mercedes Benz V12 Mule Spied
This vehicle you see here might seem ordinary, but its far from it.
I was at a gas station with my lovely queen, on our chariot, (the horses needed some feeding) and something caught my royal eye. The driver had some plastic dummies with water sitting at the back.
I disembarked from my chariot, and walked over to where he was, asked him why he had those guys at the back of his seat. He explained to me that this MB, was testing their new V12 powertrain. The vehicle had Michigan manufacturer plates. And the plastics with water at the back were there to simulate passenger weight. A wonderful gentleman.. with one of the coolest jobs. My only disappointment was that this was not a Lincoln or Cadillac powertrain testing.
Too bad I only had a crappy cell phone camera.
Note the four barrel tail pipes from the back…

·
Registered
498 Posts
I can see one dummy out in the back. But that car looks quite ordinary. The plates are not very clear.
Do they not already have a V12 SLS or whatever they call it?

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
This is a great catch!! Rarely happens here at Fomoconews. It is even better that the living image of Amun caught it himself!!

It seems like a CL

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I wonder what are the improvements over the current 6 liters V12 used today in the S, CL and Sl classes? or the specs of the new engine? anyone knows?

The mule is a CL class.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
congrats on the sighting dude. Also congrats on meeting a nice engineer. Every engineer I've run into so far seems to either hate my guts or chases me to the ends of the earth. Things are turning sour for me here at college (the administration is playing mind games with me etc) and I might be home for good after spring break (which means I can finally resume my monthly pilgrimage to MPG)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
congrats on the sighting dude. Also congrats on meeting a nice engineer. Every engineer I've run into so far seems to either hate my guts or chases me to the ends of the earth. Things are turning sour for me here at college (the administration is playing mind games with me etc) and I might be home for good after spring break (which means I can finally resume my monthly pilgrimage to MPG)
GMFan, I am sad to hear about your college. As a mother, I would like to hear what the problem is, and perhaps offer tips to help you get a degree..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts