Ford Inside News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fomoconews: Cruze-ation of the Aveo
The still new Aveo gets a dose of flamboyance with a restyle that bestows some chunky cruze looks on Chevy's low-priced econoride. The beefy nose, with it's raised, V-shaped center section is very evocative of the Cruze look out there today with a nip and tuck for the headlights -- this is not a bad thing at all. The lower fascia gives the car a mildly aggressive appearance, with nicely integrated foglights available as an option.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
That looks pretty good :)

except:
- S M A L L E R _ B O W T I E S
&
- anyone else think the dash airvent housings look like they've got another style idea just waiting to be used? OR... they had a rounded square planned and changed their minds?
the boyties are not "smaller" its more like squeezed to be shorter.. but maintaining the same length. Its not like you could put a Tahoe size boytie on the aveo.
This car is what the Aveo is up aganists. Its like a battle among ruined empires...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Although I was pretty upset with the idea of giving Pontiac a rebadged Aveo with the G3, I think the G3 turned out better than the Aveo and it looks like the stylists borrowed the G3 front end and rebadged it back into a Chevy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts