Ford Inside News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was over at GM proving grounds on day two of my hunt for the elusive Z/28 Camaro. No Zeds to report so far but I did see a batch of NA spec fiestas on their car hauler ( I saw there NA spec grilles). I got one good shot of them (the dummy in the explorer in front of me cut me off and kept me from getting more). However the Mystery regarding these cars is that I first observed them via binoculars in a loading area at GM proving grounds. The one thing that is still puzzling me at the moment is what were several NA spec fiestas that are not out for public consumption yet doing smack dab in the middle of GM proving grounds??? Some sort of evaluation on GM's part, a consipracy as my bro 454 seems to think or is there something else up

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Automakers share testing grounds all the time so isnt that surprising.
oh ok it was nice seeing them but its the first I've seen representatives of the blue oval brand in that area (usually it's either GM's or euro makes)

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Also remember GM has Aveo under development. This is one car that is going to battle for every sale Aveo gets.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sooooo
should I finish making my new tinfoil hat (Conspiracy Theory 101) or not :confused:
don't think you'll need to make any tinfoil fashion items anytime soon 2b2 but the fact the general is taking there small car development seriously and using benchmark models of the segment is a good sign. Personally I think the Fiesta is the better of the two but we shall see when the aveo is unveiled

1 - 6 of 6 Posts