Ford Inside News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford is the Most Reliable Automaker According to Selecciones, Reader`s Digest Magazine

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina was awarded the first place of the 2014 Most Trusted Brands ranking in the category of vehicles and pick-ups companies, carried out by Selecciones, Reader's Digest magazine.

In the car category, Ford won the first place for the 10th consecutive year, with 21.31% of responses, followed by Renault (14.22%) and Volkswagen (13.47%). In the ranking of pick-ups, Ford got first place with 35.34%; followed by Toyota (25.84%) and Chevrolet (11.02%) in the second and third place, respectively.

In addition, Ford Argentina was awarded with the sixth place in Top of Mind brands ranking, which indicates the first company consumer thinks about within a category or market.

This edition of the ranking was made through a survey -which involved 1.863 people of different parts of the country and measures several aspects of brands (accorded to each market), such as quality, price, image and understanding of consumer needs.

Reader’s Digest is a tier 1 magazine distributed in 50 countries, which has more than 100 million readers globally. In Argentina 133,400 copies are sold each month.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello, first for all, sorry for my mystakes i´m not good at writing in English.:facepalm:
I am reading this forum a few years ago, i really like.
Ford in Argentina and is over 100 years old, is a beloved brand, there is a factory that produces the focus and ranger.
Here the cars are more expensive, for example a focus titanium costs 38.000 dollars, many taxes. Here would be a dream to have a mustang at the price you have in your country.
Currently i have a ford ka and ecosport.

Greetings to all and thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Hello, first for all, sorry for my mystakes i´m not good at writing in English.:facepalm:
I am reading this forum a few years ago, i really like.
Ford in Argentina and is over 100 years old, is a beloved brand, there is a factory that produces the focus and ranger.
Here the cars are more expensive, for example a focus titanium costs 38.000 dollars, many taxes. Here would be a dream to have a mustang at the price you have in your country.
Currently i have a ford ka and ecosport.

Greetings to all and thanks.
welcome to the forum patan and don't worry you won't be the only one with mistakes haha
I also have some problems writing but everyone here are good and they make a effort to understand :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gracias Jose!!! no sabes lo que me cuesta escribir en ingles, pero este foro me gusta mucho!!!

2b2, do no sweat it, i m the one who has to learn more English!!! luckily there google!!:clap:

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Gracias Jose!!! no sabes lo que me cuesta escribir en ingles, pero este foro me gusta mucho!!!

2b2, do no sweat it, i m the one who has to learn more English!!! luckily there google!!:clap:
but that's the thing, Patan
manyMANY (most?) English speakers don't understand me either (...in real life too!)
((it sometimes helps if people read a lot of science fiction BEFORE meeting me :nevreness: )

·
Registered
57 Posts
but that's the thing, Patan
manyMANY (most?) English speakers don't understand me either (...in real life too!)
((it sometimes helps if people read a lot of science fiction BEFORE meeting me :nevreness: )

a question, do not understand why Americans consume so many cars of foreign brands. Americans tend to be very nationalistic and always defend their companies but cars do not seem to be so,
Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts