1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
919 Posts
I loved the hype around the Fiesta there. I think this car is going to be the next Fusion here in the United States. I remember a lot of the talk when that car came out and I see a lot of the same with the Fiesta. It is too bad the Flex is not getting the same hype, but I see the $$$ is the devil in that playing field.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Ford had quite the display in Shanghai. They dropped an '09 Fiesta from the roof, ecoBoosted a Flex, showed off a Euro-Focus racer, the kinetic-designed Iosis Max Concept and had flying, leather-clad booth professionals. Rowr!

More ...below
FoMoCo China was nice enough to sponsor our visit to the 2009 Shanghai Auto Show after we realized the firm communist grip the event organizers had on non J-2 VISA holders, so we thought we'd give them a little love too. Not that we have to, but because they genuinely had a great display that was akin to a Cirque Du Soleil show in Vegas. All-in-all, it was a great show and we thank Ford for all the help they provided in getting us access that we wouldn't have received otherwise. Take a peak below at the action.

Ford Certainly Knows How To Put On A Good Show
----------------------------------------------------

I couldn't resist posting the rest...
...specially since I hafta wait for the library puter to see the pix :rolleyes:
just wish Ford had done this for NYC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts