Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
FIN Moderator
2,106 Posts
^ the one based on the all-new F-150 that comes next year, N.R.?

why would you think they'd wait that long?
I highly doubt it.

They probably have to run mules for the new ones since they will be on a new platform.... These aren't mules.

Wings has said the Navi is receiving an update..... 2015MY is the update for them.

I'm sure this update will be good enough to get them through a few or more years until the new ones arrive.

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Based on the where the black camouflage covers are, it looks like the Expedition will get the same type of extensive 'refresh' as the Taurus did, with new front end/hood, fenders front and rear, back end and the nice interior/dash like the Explorer. Along with the latest technology.
Which worked out well for the Taurus. The same should happen to the Navigator for MY2015.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Re: 2015 Ford Expedition Spied

This truck still looks too big for its chassis. Big disappointment what with Ford's other successes.

·
Registered
620 Posts
It really doesn't need much more immediately. The only place it trailed the last-gen competition was horsepower and gears, eventually. If the drivetrain and refinement improvements can be enough for 2 model years or so, then it'll stay strong until the next chassis debuts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I find it kind of ironic that these "spy shots" mysteriously surfaced after GM previewed its full sized trucks...

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
I find it kind of ironic that these "spy shots" mysteriously surfaced after GM previewed its full sized trucks...
I'm not sure if Ford notified spy photographers of resting or not. It's no secret that Ford actively tries to subdue news for the other Big3 with their own news at the same time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 35 Posts