Mikko Hirvonen leads from the opening stage to win WRC Rally Norway on its first appearance on the WRC calendar, with BP Ford team-mate Marcus Gronholm ensuring the team takes maximum points by finishing second. Henning Solberg takes third on the final day from brother Petter, with Jari-Matti Latvala fifth and Gigi Galli completing the top six.
Per-Gunnar Andersson win the opening round of the Junior Rally Championship from Patrick Sandell and Urmo Aava.
Overall times after SS18 / leg 3 (top 20):
1. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Focus RS WRC 06 3hr 28mins 17.0secs M
2. Marcus Gronholm BP Ford Focus RS WRC 06 +00mins 09.5secs M
3. Henning Solberg Stobart Ford Focus WRC 06 +03mins 44.5secs M
4. Petter Solberg WRT Impreza WRC 2006 +04mins 01.1secs M
5. Jari-Matti Latvala Stobart Ford Focus WRC 06 +05mins 30.7secs M
Full Story Link