Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when you thought you could not bear the sight of our North America 2008 Focus, the Chinese are just beggining to take delivery of their Focus S

Yes, That is a Stock chinese Ford Focus

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I looks like a stock focus with gauges added. Nothing too special. Too bad Ford could not afford to bring it to North America. Even as a Mercury

·
Registered
384 Posts
The thing is that the C1 Focus should have been here for a couple of years already. After all, the original Focus launch was simultaneous in the U. S. and Europe, wasn't it? Either that, or this is someone's way of showing just how important the U.S. market really is.

Yeah, let's yammer for Ford to bring the C2 into the U.S. Ford can't afford half hearted attempts in the small car market here any longer.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
...Yeah, let's yammer for Ford to bring the C2 into the U.S...

K, yammer yammer yammer tho, you know it is coming? yammer yammer yammer

...Ford can't afford half hearted attempts in the small car market here any longer.

I have mixed feelings on this. Considering "Suprise-and-Delight" philosophy... wouldn't people be S'd-&-D'd, if not actually Amazed, if Ford had a smaller car on the market Now? & then they could be S'd-&-D'd again when the nextgen was soooo much better?
unless of course having the one MkF(ields) nixed woulda meant they wouldn't/couldn't have done the amazing nextgen...
...or if the nixed-one was really sooo bad... but then that brings up even more immediate concerns...

I just can't help but notice the customer numbers for the Aveo & wonder if their next car will be a GM because of it (even GM is only breaking even on current sales) (or maybe even if they're not)... (think I'm reaching question overload)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts