Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Interesting review. This is from my second favourite YouTube reviewer. I'm not really interested in midsize cars but I'm very impressed w this fusion. Great looking -best in class imo- and I love the simple yet elegant interior. Only gripe for me is the plain instruments and dial-a-gear transmission as I prefer a shifter but I should get used to it as it's likely the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I had the pleasure of driving the new Fusion Energi while I was visiting Ontario, Canada.
My brother had just took delivery of his.
What a beautiful car in the Platinum spec, very impressed with all aspects of what this car delivers.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I had the pleasure of driving the new Fusion Energi while I was visiting Ontario, Canada.
What a beautiful car in the Platinum spec, very impressed with all aspects of what this car delivers.
For as nice as the Continental/MKZ interior is, and it's much higher quality than the Platinum Fusion, it's still hard to justify when the Platinum trim Ford's hit such high notes. Right now with the new nose I'd have a very hard time justifying an MKZ over a Platinum Fusion, maybe even impossible.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
For as nice as the Continental/MKZ interior is, and it's much higher quality than the Platinum Fusion, it's still hard to justify when the Platinum trim Ford's hit such high notes. Right now with the new nose I'd have a very hard time justifying an MKZ over a Platinum Fusion with the biggest reason for the MKZ being the 3.0T and you cannot get the 2.7EB in the Platinum Fusion.

·
Registered
10,912 Posts
For as nice as the Continental/MKZ interior is, and it's much higher quality than the Platinum Fusion, it's still hard to justify when the Platinum trim Ford's hit such high notes. Right now with the new nose I'd have a very hard time justifying an MKZ over a Platinum Fusion, maybe even impossible.
The MKZ MSRP is $6,000 less than Platinum MSRP.
You are actually saving money, if you don't mind giving up a few features. And you end up with a better warranty, better dealer that gives you lifetime free oil changes, better resale, etc.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
The MKZ MSRP is $6,000 less than Platinum MSRP.
You are actually saving money, if you don't mind giving up a few features. And you end up with a better warranty, better dealer that gives you lifetime free oil changes, better resale, etc.
Great counterpoint! If the new MKZ weren't such a mishmash of incongruent designs languages I may even agree!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts