Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
It has really been an exciting past few days in Ford/Lincoln land! First they tease a new MM commercial and now they have us all on the edge of our seats for a new BFT logo. Social media is a great tool, but it can be overused and these two announcements aren't really worthy of build up IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has really been an exciting past few days in Ford/Lincoln land! First they tease a new MM commercial and now they have us all on the edge of our seats for a new BFT logo. Social media is a great tool, but it can be overused and these two announcements aren't really worthy of build up IMO.
true.......this is just messing with the public........the message> hey stay tunned tomorrow I will show you a new logo! :facepalm: Bite me! Who cares??:banghead:

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
true.......this is just messing with the public........the message> hey stay tunned tomorrow I will show you a new logo! :facepalm: Bite me! Who cares??:banghead:
The funny thing is the only people who could possibly give a damn about such things are Ford/Lincoln people like you find on a board like this. Yet at the same time being followers of automotive companies we aren't likely to be to find such minute things all that interesting. These things are afterthoughts and just makes them look silly in promoting them as though they matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts