Ford Inside News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Mustang GT350 to be unveiled on September 19 at Circuit of the Americas

The Ford Mustang GT350 is going to be introduced at Circuit of the Americas on September 19 during the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge in Austin, Texas.
During the recent 2014 Indianapolis Motor Speedway race broadcast the announcers said the GT350 will go on sale next year but will be shown on the race track next month.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/1140805...350-to-be-unveiled-on-september-19-at-circuit

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
And, if Ford keeps the launch timing, will be at dealers one or one year and a half later....

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm looking forward to the next Mach 1. Ford hasn't made one in over a decade and since then we've seen the Boss 302, the Bullit, the GT500, and now the GT350.

·
Registered
456 Posts
And, if Ford keeps the launch timing, will be at dealers one or one year and a half later....

No that only applies to Lincoln branded fords. Ford model debut and launch in a timely manner, lincs are presented as supposed close to production concepts but take 18 months to launch

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
No that only applies to Lincoln branded fords. Ford model debut and launch in a timely manner, lincs are presented as supposed close to production concepts but take 18 months to launch
In your haste to take yet another shot at Lincoln and unrelated in this thread, did you miss where he actually said 1 – 1.5 years….thus 18 months?
I thought so.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
About the thread topic...
Was there any real info released last September 19 at Circuit of the Americas?

·
Registered
456 Posts
In your haste to take yet another shot at Lincoln and unrelated in this thread, did you miss where he actually said 1 – 1.5 years….thus 18
I thought so.
You thought so ehh? Funny because he was talking about fords launching in a long time frame and I was talking about LINCOLN and it's ridiculously long product launches.....hey but at least you thought soo

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
You thought so ehh? Funny because he was talking about fords launching in a long time frame and I was talking about LINCOLN and it's ridiculously long product launches.....hey but at least you thought soo
My point again was to illuminate the obvious that 18 months = 1.5 years.
My secondary point was to shed light on the fact that in a thread about an exciting new Ford product coming, you chose only to take a shot at Lincoln. Although that in itself is perfectly fine, it is what you do repeatedly. Just thought I would keep score.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can't wait for the official release.....the new gt 350. Could have twin turbo v8 which would be very cool.

Even a naturally aspirated flat plane v8 would be cool.

Wider fenders?
Longer nose?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I don't think that's a Mustang......
I think it's a Mustang.
Here's a low angle front view shot of the 2015 Mustang GT.

PS: What are the names of these two different looking high-performance Mustangs?

Since it was taken at the same angle from the same spot, you can see the difference at how much lower and longer the nose of the Mustang on the lower photo is, this actually fits the description of the car in the teaser video.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts