Ford Inside News banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
^ wonder if
- since Job 1 is so far off yet, they haven't decided on that yet?
- if those are regional differences?

also
your pix reminded me of something, AM222
Has anyone got an OPEN trunk pic?
just want to make sure the opening goes all the way down to the bumper
it's the convertible but just found one at (Vince) Burlappcar.com

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Not sure if this was already posted, but this bit of info is quite interesting...
Exclusive: 2015 Ford Mustang to be Quicker Thank Boss 302 Laguna Seca Out of the Box

The more we hear about the 2015 Ford Mustang, the better and better it gets.

Now, we have one more for all of you: The V-8-powered 2015 Mustang GT with the Track Pack will be even quicker and better-performing than the vaunted Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition.

According to Ford Mustang communications representative Brian Cotter, the new muscle car is being aimed at exceeding the lofty benchmarks set by the stripped-out, pared-down Boss 302 Laguna Seca, a model that doesn't even come with a back seat. Although Cotter wasn't at liberty to give us specific times and figures, he said that the car would sweep the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca bends at a time that would come under its predecessor's blistering 1:39.5 pace.
Read More at http://blogs.automotive.com/1312-exclusive-2015-ford-mustang-to-be-quicker-than-boss-302-laguna-seca-out-of-the-box.html

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I really like what they've done to this car and I'm torn. I've had my heart set on a manual equipped TorRed Challenger RT Classic, maybe with the shaker hood scoop. But now I'm drawn to the Mustang. But then what do I do? V8 GT or Ecoboost turbo I4? Fastback or convertible? Race Red or black? Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Definitely on my list for next time around...

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the current and past GT models with their intoxicating exhaust rumble and roar, but I have to say, an Ecoboost 2.3L I4 with 305+HP sounds verrrrrry interesting, especially with the Performance Package.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I saw an Infiniti G37 coupe today and, to my eye, the silhouette is very similar to the next gen Mustang, although it lacked the bodylines that the Ford will have. With this in mind, I thought that this is a good example of how Lincoln could have a 2+2 based on the new Mustang, maybe called LSC. I would make the powertrains for the new LSC all Ecoboosted to include the 305+HP T2.3L I4 and a 400+HP version of the TT3.5L V6.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
What a weird video. He is inside a live car and he shows non live images of the interior.
Is he stupid or Ford did not want him to show real live impressions?

I like this type of vid , no 3rd party opinion, just the car is the star :rock:

121 - 140 of 140 Posts