Ford Inside News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MARK MARTIN-21-Bad Boy Mowers Ford F-150 (Finished 23rd) - WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END? "I don't know. All of a sudden my motor kinda revved up, the wheels starting spinning and I got behind in the steering." YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO MANAGE A SMILE AFTER THAT FINISH. "Yeah, I want to thank these guys for giving me a chance. That was a lot of fun. It was awesome. They've got to have cautions at the end." DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HAVE WON IF IT WENT CAUTION-FREE? "We were looking pretty good. But, they have a caution for just about anything. We get them when we don't need one, and we don't get them when we do. But that's OK; we had a good race. That truck was really fast. It was good and I had some fun." HORNADAY ADMITTED TO GETTING INTO YOUR REAR ON THE RESTART. "You know, the thing just kinda lifted up, started spinning its wheels and I got behind on the steering. I just got behind on the steering."
http://www.backstretchmotorsports.com/bm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9825&Itemid=31

1 - 2 of 2 Posts