Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the FX4 MAX? Basically the Tremor package adapted to the rest-of-the-world diesel Ranger.

The 2021 Ford Ranger FX4 Max will initially be built in limited numbers on the same production line as the Raptor. However, if the model proves popular, Ford has the option of making it a permanent addition to the line-up.

Key changes include the adoption of the Raptor-style ‘F-O-R-D’ grille, Fox shocks, 32-inch BF Goodrich K02 off-road tyres on unique 17-inch alloys, metal ‘hoop’ sidesteps, and a full-length sports bar with tray lighting.

The interior gains suede-accented seats, metal pedals from the Raptor, a lather steering wheel, gloss black interior trim, and a new pod for six auxiliary switches in the middle of the dash.
Although the Ford Ranger FX4 Max does not get the Raptor’s bold front and rear fenders, it gets a slightly wider track. However, even with this change, the track is still not quite as wide as the Raptor.

The unique wheels have a slightly different offset (+42mm) to create a 26mm wider track.
Read More: 2021 Ford Ranger FX4 Max price announced, in showrooms December | CarAdvice

FX4 MAX with Tremor-style graphic/decal pack.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The FX4 MAX and Tremor have the same optional decal/graphics package design.

Ranger FX4 MAX

Ranger Tremor (US market)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cool Ford Ranger(Ford Ranger ราคา)~ I love the F-O-R-D grille and sports bar. The F-O-R-D grille and long-legged tubular sports bar create an athletic profile that demands a second look. The sports bar even incorporates a high-level lamp so you can access the load box whenever and wherever Ranger FX4 MAX takes you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been driving the Ford Ranger for a long time. Compared with other brands of pickup trucks, its full set of driving assistance systems and comfort equipment make me feel extremely at ease.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts