Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FPV Orion to Include at Least one New Nameplate

(Down Under) Ford Performance Vehicles will include at least one new nameplate in its line-up of high-performance ‘Orion’ Falcons.
The FPV range will not go on sale until June 2, however it will be revealed on February 17 alongside the new mainstream 2008 Falcon models, codenamed Orion.
You can log onto fomoconews on February 16 to see the pictures and read the first details of the all-new 2008 Ford Falcon.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
FPV Orion to Include at Least one New Nameplate

(Down Under) Ford Performance Vehicles will include at least one new nameplate in its line-up of high-performance ‘Orion’ Falcons.
The FPV range will not go on sale until June 2, however it will be revealed on February 17 alongside the new mainstream 2008 Falcon models, codenamed Orion.
You can log onto fomoconews on February 16 to see the pictures and read the first details of the all-new 2008 Ford Falcon.

This is the new Falcon????

uch! the style is very conservative.... i prefer the dinamic, audacious Kinetic european desing....

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
This is the new Falcon????

uch! the style is very conservative.... i prefer the dinamic, audacious Kinetic european desing....

Check out some of the spypix in the other Orion threds, F.L.
esp. the last one (RED) that I posted

&
did some googling & think that Noon for Eastern Australia is
5pm Pacific/8pm EST
:hyper:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts