Ford Inside News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this is out of left field. I posted recently that my GF was looking at the Ford C-Max and she really liked it. A dealership near us still had some new ones left and were discounting them heavily. However she found a deal on a CPO 2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid which was even better and she pulled the trigger now we have a driveway full of MKZ Hybrids.

So here are the differences between mine and hers:

Mine is a 2013 hers is a 2016
Both are Reserves
Mine has no sunroof hers as the BAMR
Hers has a heated steering wheel and heated rear seats mine does not have that
Both have BLIS with cross traffic

Hers has the inflatable seat belts mine does not
Both have My Lincoln Touch with Navigation
Both have heated and cooled front seats
Both have power trunk lids

Hers has the lower grille for the adaptive cruise control but her steering wheel shows the normal cruise buttons not the ones with the arrows I think we need to play around to see if it has it or not, the carfax is clean showing no accidents or anything like that but its possible the bottom intake might have been replaced with the wrong one? Other than that the car is in perfect shape no blemishes on the paint or anything. Interior is spotless too.

She bought it with less than 20k miles got the CPO 6 year 100k mile warranty got the price down to 23k and got 2,600 for a trade in with her Chevy Sonic which in all honesty was generous of them since it was in rough shape.

Also added a trailer hitch to my Z this weekend so I can have a bike rack and transport my bikes to the trail. Thankfully it's not that noticeable I was worried about it looking stupid.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Nice!

We bought the several MKZs we had so far over time but owning several at once is also a nice approach - LOL:grin2:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sweet! Congratulations................ on offing that Sonic!

Oh-yeah, good deal on the sweet new Wheelzzzzzzzzzzzzzz too!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Left off the most important difference... yours has a pink license plate surround! ;)

haha no that one is hers :-(

Glad she got the one before they got ugly :).

I actually like the 17+ front ends, there's a couple on the street over from mine who has one in Jade I think (greenish gray color) and I love the way it looks in their driveway very classy looking. The 13-16 is good looking but I feel like the 17+ is more traditional.

Sweet! Congratulations................ on offing that Sonic!

Oh-yeah, good deal on the sweet new Wheelzzzzzzzzzzzzzz too!

Haha yea that Sonic was really starting to have a lot of issues at 94k miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts