Ford Inside News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GMfan1111 "runs silent and deep" into dearborn in search of the 2011 ford explorer

Hi guys, "explorer where art thou?" that was the question I was thinking to myself during my two and a half hour cruise in dearborn today looking for the 2011 ford explorer prototype that recently made an appearance earlier this week. Unfortunatley the prototype was a no show (i guess ford decided to keep it on a leash after getting caught twice by spies) but there were still plenty of other cool cars there. Alot of U.S spec fiestas undergoing testing (no pics though it seems the engineers always have the traffic lights on there side every time i try and photograph one of the little buggers) I took a ton of shots and sorry for the blurriness in some of them but I had to shoot quickly and had no time to focus the lense

enjoy

the Ford Kuga this one was a pain to catch sorry for the blurriness

The restyled ford super duty the front ends on these cars look better in person

And this slightly camoed euro focus looks very similar to one that was sighted in the alps awhile back as with other cool fords that are in that parking lot getting this shot took three tries in a turn in lane

I have one more picture left to post but I'll post it as soon as I let BP take a look at it

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: GMfan1111 "runs silent and deep" into dearborn in search of the 2011 ford explore

GMFan...I think you just took the first pic of a Focus mule on US soil!
cool if it is indeed a mule (hopefully BP can forgive me for jumping the gun a bit and posting it here first before sending it to her) and since were on the subject things will be even cooler still if BP can identify the mystery car i sent to her in the pic that I left out of this thread.

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: GMfan1111 "runs silent and deep" into dearborn in search of the 2011 ford explore

Send to me in a PM please!:D
PM sent to your mailbox ausruther

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts

THANKS for all the pix, GMfan!!!!
love that^ new grille
the "C" scoops make me wonder if that's a new/coming Ford style theme
cuz of the Explorer's LED tail lights

re: the Focus
if it is a mule, it still has the current euro bodywork, no?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

love that^ new grille

it seems like it I might temporarily remove that pic so I don't get in trouble with BP. And as Ausrutherford mentioned this could be the first shot of it outside europe

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts

love that^ new grille

Yea is just like the mules weve seen before, just on this side of the shore now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

hey GMfan
have you heard back from Brenda yet?
yea she can't use any of them oh well more for fomoconews and she did help me identify the mystery car i was talking about (it was a ford mondeo)

·
Registered
498 Posts

yea she can't use any of them oh well more for fomoconews and she did help me identify the mystery car i was talking about (it was a ford mondeo)
Oh, Man, you seem to be doing great as a Spy. I look foward to your posts!!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Oh, Man, you seem to be doing great as a Spy. I look foward to your posts!!
thanx s70 :) I can't make it out to dearborn as much during the winter months but I try and get what I can when i'm there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts