Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone after a few weeks of waiting our folks finally got their brand new Chevy equinox in our driveway. The car is primarily for my moms use and it is a 2LT 4 cylinder with a few options such as a pioneer sound system, remote start and back up camera. This car is the fifth vehicle in our current all GM fleet and as a result we have one car currently parked in front of the house (the max we can fit on the drive itself is four vehicles). enjoy

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CONGRATS to you and your Mom, Gmfan1111, very nice!!

I'm nowhere near as familiar with GM vehicles as Fomoco's (natch)
but
I hafta ask - did you also consider the Terrain?
for some reason, even tho they're mainly similar afaik, I really *LIKE* the GMC better
(except for 2 1/2 inches of that chrome on the top of its grille ;))
thanx 2b2 and we did take a look at the terrain at NAIAS but my mom was not a big fan of the exterior styling especially how it was blockier and more angled than the more flowing nature of the Nox. She liked the interior though (it's pretty much the same as the nox on the inside). The alternate plan in the event we couldn't get this car was a new pickup truck for my dad (his current 1993 GMC pickup is beginning to fall apart and he wants something that can tow a fight wheel) but luckily he managed to find a nox that fit my mom's preferences at a dealership in lake orion that had it's order canceled by the previous buyer and put his dibs on it.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got to say that is a nice purchase. I do like it alot., I bet its the easiest spy shot you ever took in the wild.
yep you can say that It didn't run away or try to run me off the road like the other things I try to take pics of so that's a plus

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ good idea, ausrutherford :)

I've got 2 suggestions, GMfan
- do a cross-country evaluation ...oh maybe to RENO? ;)
or if that's not quite convenient
- do a Snow/Rain/Sun comparo - probably not that hard this time of year
thats true 2b2 especially since the weather here shifts around like crazy this time of year I'll write a review but I'll wait until after my mom gets to drive it first and hopefully I'll get my hands on it either this weekend or next weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts