Ford Inside News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Altima coupe's glory days lasted about a week . . . This is gorgeous.
Is the Altima on sale yet? I feel bad for G6 Coupe, the exterior styling is great but the inside is below class

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
ndwariga said:
Is the Altima on sale yet? I feel bad for G6 Coupe, the exterior styling is great but the inside is below class
The Altima Coupe has been available at your local Nissan dealer for about a month now. Its really beautiful but has some nasty low grade plastic pieces inside, especially in the center console.
I think the G6 has the advantage of being a Hardtop convertable. The Altima will do well!
How well is that convertible selling? Here in convertible land I hardly ever see any. I see herds of Solstices but almost no G6 convertibles.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
<cut & paste - including sig>
Smoothcat said:
...Did they drop the LED taillights? I can't really tell, but those tails don't seem to be LED. Why would Honda regress like that?

Anyone else think
-the tailights look funny - like there's solid/thick film over the red part?
-kinda turned off by the chrome side-window trim?
-does it look like the rear windows pop-out? or are sealed in place (HATE that)

really, only part(s) I sorta like are the recessed hood with ridges flowing into the A-pillars
& maybe the rear bumper

in the Land of Dearborn, where the Mustangs ride"

Ash Ford durbatulúk, ash Ford gimbatul, ash Ford thrakatulûk agh luune-burzum-ishi krimpatul;
mi Dearbornien man merka-rokko nornoro"

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
<cut & paste - including sig>

Anyone else think
-the tailights look funny - like there's solid/thick film over the red part?
-kinda turned off by the chrome side-window trim?
-does it look like the rear windows pop-out? or are sealed in place (HATE that)

really, only part(s) I sorta like are the recessed hood with ridges flowing into the A-pillars
& maybe the rear bumper

in the Land of Dearborn, where the Mustangs ride"
Ash Ford durbatulúk, ash Ford gimbatul, ash Ford thrakatulûk agh luune-burzum-ishi krimpatul;
mi Dearbornien man merka-rokko nornoro"
It does look funny!! I never liked honda styling. there is a motorcycle and sewing machine mentality about hondas.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
It does look funny!! I never liked honda styling. there is a motorcycle and sewing machine mentality about hondas.
There is a long way between a motorcycle and a sewing machine. Especially if the motorcycle is a Honda . . .

I like motorcycle touches in a car, like the instrument pod in the Audi TT

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
I didn't actually mean the whole car (would used another word for that;)) but specifically the tail lights - looks like they have some sort of 'coating' - expect(ed) them to look more jewel-like

tho, as said, the overall styling doesn't do much for me
and
been seeing people post that it's bigger than previously; ovl=194"???? (up from 187.6")
if so
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!
prolley my anti-metric orientation (not as rabid as some)...
but
just think "every ten inches": 200, 190, 180, 170 are near-ideal size classes for the U.S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts