Ford Inside News banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Does anybody know how I can track the progress on my ordered MKZ?

I have the VIN, the order- and the dealer-# but no matter what I enter at http://www.cotusb.ford.com/ , it doesn't work.:crying2:

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Have you tried the Lincoln concierge?
Ha, thanks - and funny you mentioned that. I JUST got off the chat with them and they told me I could always have them check it for me - basically 24/7.

The dealer told me that the production is scheduled to start 3/16 and concierge predicts a build in the week starting 3/13 so it seems they are on the same page - LOL.

Thanks again!:)

PS. In the meantime, I also located another thread on FIN where members weren't able to track their orders so I guess the problem is indeed with ford's tracking-website.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Ha, thanks - and funny you mentioned that. I JUST got off the chat with them and they told me I could always have them check it for me - basically 24/7.

The dealer told me that the production is scheduled to start 3/16 and concierge predicts a built in the week starting 3/13 so it seems they are on the same page - LOL.

Thanks again!:)

PS. In the meantime, I also located another thread on FIN were members weren't able to track their orders so I guess the problem is indeed with ford's tracking-website.
Glad I could have been of help :-:)-:)-(

Reactions: LincolnFanFl

·
Registered
193 Posts
Set the vehicle up on the Lincoln Owner website and check for Sync updates during your target production week. When it shows a 'last update date' you will know the build date of the vehicle. ETIS didn't show a build date until several days after it was actually built (for my '16 MKX at least).

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Set the vehicle up on the Lincoln Owner website and check for Sync updates during your target production week. When it shows a 'last update date' you will know the build date of the vehicle. ETIS didn't show a build date until several days after it was actually built (for my '16 MKX at least).
Thanks, Adam!

I added the new VIN as new vehicle to my owner-account.

However, when I go to the tab 'Sync & Vehicle Features' and click on the quick link 'Check for software updates', I'm getting the message 'your vehicle is not Sync equipped'. Strange..

I assume once there is an actual date and not an error-message, I'm getting to the point you were referring to, right?:)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I checked today on the owner-website and it says

'Your last update was confirmed on:
March 17, 2017'

I guess that means that my baby is born now, LOL...:laugh2:

Yesterday, I was already able to download a copy of my window sticker and could confirm that it had all features and the colors I ordered.

On the bottom of the sticker, it showed a date of 03 08 17 and based on what I heard, the sticker is generated about 6 days prior to scheduled assembly which would be pretty much spot on.

I'm planning on taking delivery in about 3 weeks so that should work out just fine.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Does it say when it will arrive?
ETIS doesn't indicate that, or at least it didn't with my dad's Raptor. COTUS B (I think it was called) might tell you though.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does it say when it will arrive?
ETIS doesn't indicate that, or at least it didn't with my dad's Raptor. COTUS B (I think it was called) might tell you though.
Today is the first day where I can actually see all the features on Etis. However, It doesn't say anything about a delivery-date.

COTUS hasn't worked for me at all. When I enter the VIN over there, I constantly get the error-message 'A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order.'

I just got off the chat with Lincoln concierge and they indicated a delivery-date of April 26th. I would assume though that the vehicle arrives earlier than that.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wohooo...:grin2:

This came in on Saturday and will be picked up coming Saturday:

Sorry for the crappy pic but there will be BETTER and MORE images coming in a new thread once it's in my driveway. Still has to be detailed/cleaned but I can already tell it's a major upgrade compared to my MY15.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Wohooo...:grin2:

This came in on Saturday and will be picked up coming Saturday:

Sorry for the crappy pic but there will be BETTER and MORE images coming in a new thread once it's in my driveway. Still has to be detailed/cleaned but I can already tell it's a major upgrade compared to my MY15.
Very nice! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered 2019 Nautilus middle of October and Dealer stated that build and assembly would take 2-3 months. I don't have an issue with that amount of time although am eager to get it. However, it has been difficult to get any any information on the status of the build and assembly. I was able to get a VIN number from the Dealership and then went about trying to find a web site that would give me information on the build of it. I registered on the Lincoln site, but there is no information on that site that provides status of the build. I finally called the Concierge at 1-800-521-4140 and was able to get status of "In progress". In this day and age where we can track an Amazon package and know exactly where it is and its ETA, you would think that a big company like FORD and especially its signature brand Lincoln would have the capability to give a detailed roadmap to where the parts are and the exact status of the assembly process. As much as I want to buy American, so far I am not impressed. I took the survey at the end of the phone call, and the questions are biased and don't allow feed back other than 1-5 on a very select number of characteristics specifically about the interaction with the Concierge. There was no way to provide feedback like I am doing now. FORD needs to get their act in gear otherwise electric and foreign car makers are going to make them irrelevant. I will update this as time passes. Maybe they will redeem themselves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts