Ford Inside News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting old and need to think about things.

One of my requests was to be delivered in a ford powered hurst. they looked at me like I had four heads. I was dead serious no pun intended,. This is my last wish and Im not taking a back seat. I found out they hardly exist.

Im not taking that for an answer. They may be scarce but they exist. I told them to get on it. Im signing a contratc and want my last wishes taken to the bank so to speak. I would like your advice. Help me with this.

I want my last ride to be in a Ford. I shutter at the though of bieing laid down with a goverment motors car.

the funeral director called back. I will get back to all of youl.
He fou nd a lincoln powered by a ford engine.
We are writing up a contract. Who knows when I will croak but I want to be laid to rest by a Ford powered car. I just wanted to make sure of this. I want to thank Mr Brown my funeral home guy.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im getting old and need to think about things.

One of my requests was to be delivered in a ford powered hurst. they looked at me like I had four heads. I was dead serious no pun intended,. This is my last wish and Im not taking a back seat. I found out they hardly exist.

Im not taking that for an answer. They may be scarce but they exist. I told them to get on it. Im signing a contratc and want my last wishes taken to the bank so to speak. I would like your advice. Help me with this.

I want my last ride to be in a Ford. I shutter at the though of bieing laid down with a goverment motors car.

the funeral director called back. I will get back to all of youl.
He fou nd a lincoln powered by a ford engine.
We are writing up a contract. Who knows when I will croak but I want to be laid to rest by a Ford powered car. I just wanted to make sure of this. I want to thank Mr Brown my funeral home guy.
got in in writing now. I will be put down by a Ford. Thank god for this.

We have a contract to lay me down in a Ford.

Its a relief. I dont want to be put to rest in a goverment motors car. Takes a lot of pressure off.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I always thought Hurst was more of a Mopar thing.

I wonder if the FWD design of the DTS makes it easier to accommodate the wagon type setup required of a hearse than the RWD layout of the Town Car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hope you can stay around as long as you want, 3Mach1
but I agree it's good to have things arranged the way you like.
YOu got it 2b2. Im goiing out the way I want. I am just making the proper arrangements. Its how hard core a Ford guy I am. I have also requested that a Mustang club precession follow me to my grave. I have requested that they all rev the living **** out of their engines and do burn outs. boy, the law will love that. LOL Its what I want. Its all on paper and and its going to be legal the best I can tell from my lawyer.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^
Now thats cool!

YOu bet. And thats the way I want it. Everyb ody needs to think of these things. That parade of Mustangs will be sweet. They are to flank the hurst due to my request. I have even told my pastor to mention Ford in my last ride. HA HA. I am going to get the last word in. I love the Ford Motor company with all my heart and I intend to take it to my grave.

I hope it will be a while but I will be taken off in a Lincoln. Thats a good last ride.

The rest of you should think about this. I have made my peace.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make no mistake, this old boy is planning on living a long long time. The main reason is that I want to kill a few scmmers like mrs vee and dr mara.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts