Ford Inside News banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Jaguar XF: I like it. It may just be the lighting, but it's got a nice, cool, technological feel. I like that.

Acura TL: Not as good as the Jag, but still pretty decent. I like the coloring and the curved surface.

Lincoln MKS: I like the bold appeal of it, but compared to the others, it looks a little, well, "heavy-set".

Hyundai Genesis: Nice color, but the design doesn't sit well with me.

Lexus ES: I never have liked Lexus. It looks just like a glorified Toyota. This just proves it further.

Buick LaCrosse: GM has definitely got themselves a winner right here. The design flows well together, like in the Chevy Cruze. The dash looks awesome, and I'm loving the HUD on the windshield.

Cadillac CTS: Not bad. Not as stunning as the LaCrosse, but still pretty decent. It just feels like it's lacking something.

Rating:
1. Buick LaCrosse
2. Jaguar XF
3. Acura TL
4. Lincoln MKS
5. Cadillac CTS
6. Hyundai Genesis
7. Lexus ES

·
Registered
152 Posts
If the following image is actually Taurus with a marble back dash instead of a brown one, and it's not just the lighting playing tricks on my eyes, it has my vote for tops.

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
If the following image is actually Taurus with a marble back dash instead of a brown one, and it's not just the lighting playing tricks on my eyes, it has my vote for tops.
Take a step back. Look at this MKS first.

This is much better than Taurus, Leather stiching to beggin with, real wood,

·
Registered
2,900 Posts

I thought I add the new E-class, and knock it for not offering a stiched dash
I would say the E class probably does not have much over the Taurus in Interior materials.
The only way they can get away with this sort of interior is becouse they are Mercedes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love the edges in the E-class, but like all Mercedes, they have WAY too many buttons for my taste and they seem over complicated.

Based on pictures alone, the CTS' center stack looks very wide, and the Genesis still reeks of Korea in the way the lines and shapes flow. The TL looks very dark and uninviting. The XF seems very flat and hard. And why mention the ES?

My List:
  1. LaCrosse
  2. MKS
  3. CTS
  4. TL
  5. Genesis
  6. XF
  7. ES

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I love the edges in the E-class, but like all Mercedes, they have WAY too many buttons for my taste and they seem over complicated.

Based on pictures alone, the CTS' center stack looks very wide, and the Genesis still reeks of Korea in the way the lines and shapes flow. The TL looks very dark and uninviting. The XF seems very flat and hard. And why mention the ES?

My List:
  1. LaCrosse
  2. MKS
  3. CTS
  4. TL
  5. Genesis
  6. XF
  7. ES
The buttons in Mercedes are meant to give you the giht tech, starship feel I guess.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts