Ford Inside News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Definitely the pickup truck for Jeep Wrangler enthusiasts.

-autoblog

I wonder how cramped the cab is compared to other mid-sizers.

PS: Interesting name choice too since the original Jeep Gladiator was a conventional pickup based on the Wagoneer.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The want is strong with this one. I've seen its available with a cloth top as well as the 3.0 Ecodiesel from the Ram, this is a winner.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
The problem with Wranglers remains, in that they are like boats....the happiest day of owner ship is the day you buy and the day you sell. You just get tired of them. Hard to get into and out of, terrible NVH, ride, etc. I suspect a niche following, that's about it.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The problem with Wranglers remains, in that they are like boats....the happiest day of owner ship is the day you buy and the day you sell. You just get tired of them. Hard to get into and out of, terrible NVH, ride, etc. I suspect a niche following, that's about it.
I bet is does well because despite all the pointed out issues of the Wrangler it sells well. In fact YTD it has outsold every Ford vehicles except the F-Series and Escape.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
I bet is does well because despite all the pointed out issues of the Wrangler it sells well. In fact YTD it has outsold every Ford vehicles except the F-Series and Escape.
It does sell well. My neighbor got one a while back, and 2 years later, he sold it.

And Jeep brand is actually making a nice profit.

Can't wait for Ford to steal immensely from that...hehehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts