Ford Inside News banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Since I grew up in Germany and German being my native language, I basically watch German movies I downloaded on a daily basis.

Well, today was a special day and I could hardly believe my eyes. The movie I watched (Helen Dorn - "Unter Kontrolle") took place in Düsseldorf and guess what car showed up in the movie? See for yourself - I took two screenshots:

View attachment 10210 View attachment 10202

AFAIK, Lincoln doesn't sell any vehicles in Germany so I was quite surprised to see an MKX in that movie. Must have been some sort of "private import"..:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool
& Thanks for the screen captures, LincolnFanFl :thumb:

have you seen the RestOfTheWorld LINCOLNS thread that MKII started after seeing the MKX in Tallinn, Estonia?
No, I haven't - thanks! I posted a link to this thread in his.:smile:

It was funny. When I watched the movie, the MKX initially appeared in a parking-garage far away and the scene changed before I could tell for sure that I was seeing a Lincoln. I told my mother "have you seen this vehicle? To me, it looks like an MKX but how in the he** did they get it to Germany and why are they only using it for a blink of an eye? They could have taken a different vehicle".

Fortunately, they showed it again at the end of the movie and no doubt - it was a Lincoln MKX. The first Lincoln ever I spotted in a German movie.:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts