61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
By the way I found this on the Black Label site, at the bottom of the page there's a link to download a brochure. The 2016 version was there until just recently when they updated it to this.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
I wonder how Indulgence would look on the Conti. I hope that isn't going away soon. I also still think Lincoln really missed out by not including the red headliner on Center Stage.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Hmm, they list the Platinum White Tri-Coat as 'additional charge'. I don't think that's the case on BLs...

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Hmm, they list the Platinum White Tri-Coat as 'additional charge'. I don't think that's the case on BLs...
I checked the pricelists,
only the ChromaFlare paints are extra on [BL] ...a whopping $1,750;
while on the regulars White Platinum is 695
& RubyRed, DiamondBlack, and BurgundyVelvet are 495
( btw, RhapsodyBlue is NoChg )

I wonder how Indulgence would look on the Conti. I hope that isn't going away soon. I also still think Lincoln really missed out by not including the red headliner on Center Stage.
imho there's a disconnect/problem with what [BL] has been trying to do so far, in that
Indulgence & Chalet (the most conservative colors) are the best-sellers (from what I've seen)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I think the future will bring us so much more adaptability with our car interiors. Imagine changing the entire look of the dash, and saving the themes you create. Oh, and if you get tired of the wood grain, you can dial in a new one, adding and shade or color accents you wish. You and your spouse could set up entirely unique looks.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
I think the future will bring us so much more adaptability with our car interiors. Imagine changing the entire look of the dash, and saving the themes you create. Oh, and if you get tired of the wood grain, you can dial in a new one, adding and shade or color accents you wish. You and your spouse could set up entirely unique looks.
Then it won't be genuine wood! :angel

Although the idea of putting LCD screen inserts where wood/aluminum trim would make some really wacky customization!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts