Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nothing short of stunning outside in the natural light. It looks right at home amongst the Rolls Royces and Bentleys. In fact, it looks even better. This should really get some positive buzz going for Lincoln amongst the wealthy folks. Beautiful car, can't wait to see the production version. The new grille (I like 2b2's "The Great Wall" name still) looks so much more "high-luxury" than the split-wing ever could.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That looks really, really, good.

Natural light does this car a lot of favors. As good as it looked under the hideous autoshow lights, it looks much better here. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Wow, that does look great in natural light! That blue *NEEDS* to make it to production.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Beautiful automobile, I can't wait to see the production version. Thanks for posting! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
PS that bug-eyed Bentley is hideous! The Taurus pulled that look off better 20 years ago!
The great irony of that Bentley 10 Speed 6 concept is that after you strip away some of the Bentley design cues the basic shape is Aston Martin, and yet the designer complained about the Continental concept looking like the Flying Spur. He is right about the similarities between the Continental and Flyer Spur, but then again maybe throwing stones from glass houses is a bad idea.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! It looks even better in these pictures. I see absolutely no reason why this car shouldn't be a home run for Lincoln. I also agree that, that particular shade of blue definitely needs to make it's way to the production car.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! It looks even better in these pictures. I see absolutely no reason why this car shouldn't be a home run for Lincoln. I also agree that, that particular shade of blue definitely needs to make it's way to the production car.
That color absolutely makes the car.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Caddy actually has a similar interior blue theme coming to their cars in their Black Label equivalent, it's called "Old Blue Eyes". I think it's safe to assume we'll see something like this on Continental.

·
Registered
334 Posts
If the production version stays faithful to this concept, then Lincoln should have a hit on its hands with this new Continental.

I agree with everyone else. This car looks awesome in natural light.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts