Ford Inside News banner

21 - 40 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Could just be me but from that angle and close up the headlights are almost reminiscent of the refreshed Mark VIII headlights shape wise anyway.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
So, they know what they're doing, do not water than down!

Regarding the interior, I've been very underwhelmed by the three recent new Lincolns, they were on the boring side for me. This on the other hand has enough excitement while not being garish, very well done all around, inside and out!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those live pictures though...holy Jesus. I did not know Lincoln was going so high end with this car. Champagne flutes?

Marvelous job guys and gals at Lincoln. Thank you for having balls.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I think it's safe to say LINCOLN is officially back and ready to play the game. This is excellent.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This concept is elegant and even a little on the sleek side. It's not at all chunky, blocky or awkward. Does anyone else see just a hint of spare tire hump in the rear fascia?

My apologies if this is covered in some of the accompanying articles. I have yet to read those.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
At last BLUE INTERIORS!!!!!! I miss it. Also the car looks SEXY! from the MKS to this is a night to day difference.
Agreed I love the color of this interior!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
what's interesting though is that the MKX JUST debuted in fact it's not even at showrooms and the grille is now outdated with this concept.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
what's interesting though is that the MKX JUST debuted in fact it's not even at showrooms and the grille is now outdated with this concept.
Yep, that is the exact reason why I so vehemently denied the death of the split wing. I guess I was just wrong... WHICH I'M SO OKAY WITH HAVING SEEN THIS.

21 - 40 of 291 Posts