Ford Inside News banner

Lincoln Teases next MKZ ad with McCaugnhey

10K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  All-Or-Nothing 
#1 ·
#11 ·
Nice catch! Very curious tease then, I wonder what exactly about the MKZ they could be introducing.
Yeah, me too.:(

The only thing that comes to my mind that could be considered "new" on the MKZ is indeed BL - but honestly - with the BL-configurator already available for quite some time - what is left to introduce? An early MCE would be nice - but that is just as likely as Christmas and Easter falling on the same day...:tongue:

#13 ·
^ me too... thought it was too early, Sonic...

Could it be:
...fixation with a MKZENergi...
...scaling up to the 2.3-Aikins = 161hp...
adding FocusElectric's 143hp e-motor = 220½(total)HP, might be interesting for the MKZ-Energi? ...to make it even more special than the Z-Hybrid??
& what about bigger batteries than the Fusion's?!
?
Or an EB-Plug-In:
...1.5EB,210hp + 143eHP,19-23kWh = 256totalHP...
and over 70 e-miles?!?​

#20 ·
If the news is what I think it is, it's hardly a big deal. Interesting and good news, but not big news, IMO.
I may be wrong.
Maybe they will link the rain sensor to the (panorama)-roof and when rain is detected, it automatically closes.:thumb:

Well, the hint actually suggests that there might be something happening AFTER the rain...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.