Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hadn't thought about that 2b2. It does look somewhat similar to the Cadillacs.

I agree the waterfall looks 100% better.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I always though that the first Fusion was an improved version of the original CTS. This new Milan is much more related to the original Fusion that to the original CTS.

·
Registered
245 Posts
With Merc being considered a midclass car between Ford and Lincoln, why the Milan wasn't offered the 3.5 engine. Both the Fusion and MKZ has the 3.5, why can't Merc offer a special model with 3.5?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With Merc being considered a midclass car between Ford and Lincoln, why the Milan wasn't offered the 3.5 engine. Both the Fusion and MKZ has the 3.5, why can't Merc offer a special model with 3.5?
I can't understand that either. I would have loved for Mercury to have offered a Milan Sport Model with the 3.5L V6 or have it standard on the Milan Premier.

But really it's not a big deal because the 3.0L V6 pumps out 240HP and the 3.5L V6 puts out 263HP that's only a 23HP difference, but I can say having owned cars with both the 3.0L V6 and 3.5L V6 I can say that both engines perform excellent but the 3.5L V6 is just so much more refined and smoother in my opinion.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
the 3.0L V6 pumps out 240HP and the 3.5L V6 puts out 263HP that's only a 23HP difference
and the new 3.0L V6 pumps out 250hp on E85... ...only a 13HP difference

...just saying ;)

I'm more concerned that they get a new, gorgeously sporty Appearance Pkg ready for the base models
(preferably terracotta/adobe/saddle AlCantara this time)

and umm...
switch (or Add) some paint colors...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and the new 3.0L V6 pumps out 250hp on E85... ...only a 13HP difference

...just saying ;)

I'm more concerned that they get a new, gorgeously sporty Appearance Pkg ready for the base models
(preferably terracotta/adobe/saddle AlCantara this time)

and umm...
switch (or Add) some paint colors...
You're right 2b2 I forgot all about that. :eek: I don't think 13HP will make any difference.

I agree about the Appearance Pkg. and the paint colors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts