Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LIVONIA, Mich. (February 19, 2007) – If Batman owned a Mustang, the new 2007 ROUSH Stage 3 BlackJack would most certainly be the ride of choice for the Caped Crusader. This menacing 430 horsepower tone-on-tone limited edition pony car comes straight from the mind of Jack Roush himself and is set to stalk the streets of Gotham City, and the rest of the country.
http://news.hspn.com/articles/1189/...-Mustang-Set-To-Stalk-The-Highways/Page1.html

·
Registered
109 Posts

LIVONIA, Mich. (February 19, 2007) – If Batman owned a Mustang, the new 2007 ROUSH Stage 3 BlackJack would most certainly be the ride of choice for the Caped Crusader. This menacing 430 horsepower tone-on-tone limited edition pony car comes straight from the mind of Jack Roush himself and is set to stalk the streets of Gotham City, and the rest of the country.
http://news.hspn.com/articles/1189/...-Mustang-Set-To-Stalk-The-Highways/Page1.html
I can't get into link but how much does this Mustang costs and what are the production numbers?
Cause if it is in the price range I think it's in I would rather get a Corvette, Corvette Z-06 or even a GT-500.

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't get into link but how much does this Mustang costs and what are the production numbers?
Cause if it is in the price range I think it's in I would rather get a Corvette, Corvette Z-06 or even a GT-500.
Hey mercedes, the link works fine but I think you might need to disable your popup blocker or try clicking the link while holding down the CTRL button. Hopefully it should work...:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think it does, BUT, I do not think u need a warranty if you can afford 1;)
No any new car I purchase must have a good long warranty on it with good coverage. I'm not going to hurt my fingers or hands trying to fix something I don't know about. If I didn't care about a warranty I would then go out and buy a restored classic NCRS Corvette as those cars appreciate in value.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts