Ford Inside News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes S-Class Cabrio officially unveiled

Billed as one of the "most beautiful and exclusive S-Class cars of all time," the model closely echoes the S-Class Coupe but it eschews the fixed roof for a retractable three-layer acoustic soft top which is available in black, dark blue, beige and dark red. Despite its relatively large size, the roof can be opened or closed in approximately 20 seconds at speeds up to 60 km/h (37.2 mph).

http://www.worldcarfans.com/115090298398/mercedes-s-class-cabrio-officially-unveiled

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Beautiful machine, but not perfect:

Who want a 4 seats convertible for 2 passengers? The rear passenger compartment is usless. Ok, Ok, is a convertible, but then, why to put those completly usless seats there?

Those rear end scoops.... why?? Only make the car less graceful and elegant. Cmon, Mercedes... get those things out of this car

The grille..... I dont like the Mercedes-Benz "sport" grille . That big tri-point-star in the center of the grille.... looks like a freesbe. I prefer the more elegant eggcrate traditional Mercedes-Benz grille. Even in the sport and coupes.

Aside those details, the car is gorgeous... That interior is espectacular , the wood trim, with those aluminum (?) strips is the best of the best...

I love this (almost) perfect car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts