Ford Inside News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another

Customers interested in buying something new from the Mercury brand have been left high and dry since Mercury no longer carries a distinctive product line free from Ford. Hopefully they won’t have to wait much longer since we have received hearsay that Mercury might get a product transfusion from Ford Europe.

While we've seen the European Ford Kuga, our own Designer Rrsportsc has commissioned himself to design almost exactly what you should expect to see when Ford starts transplanting European Fords to North America as Mercurys. Look into our design section to see his other works.

from the new Mercury lineup...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Congratulatios. Looks very good...very good photoshop...

Maybe willl not be a next Mariner, but a Kuga-based Escape is sure .

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
^ ditto all the KUDOs!!!!!

You're on a ROLL, Sport :)
keep 'em coming!
&
question for you, have you had any thoughts about a successor for the Kinetic side sculpting?
kinda/always found it a bit too Mazda-ish < the reason I've smoothed it out in my Mz>Merc chops
(got a '50-'52-based Merc idea but only have it in an in-accessible/offline&stored scribble)

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Looks good! I like it!

The only thing I would change is to make the lower grille a tad bit higher, other than that it's great.

·
Registered
384 Posts
This is something I sure wouldn't mind seeing on the street. Maybe not in my parking space, as my Prius is actually too big for my day to day driving requirements, but it is very nice looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts