Ford Inside News banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXCLUSIVE PROOF: The Mid-Engined Chevrolet Corvette Is Happening! - Future Cars / Car&Driver

Behold, mid-engine Corvette fans: The car you’ve waited patiently for Chevrolet to build has finally evolved beyond titillating concepts to the engineering mule revealed here. An 82-second strike by our recon op resulted in 15 frames before security narcs dropped the curtain on this black test car—with its two occupants still inside.

Don’t fret over the pointy-pickup camouflage; more attractive attire will follow...

[

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I can't help but think that's a Cadillac prototype. Yes, it has C7 parts, but I don't see the Vette changing its FE layout any time soon. Could be wrong, of course.

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Heresy!!!!
The Chevy Corvette is an american, relativly affordable , RWD, front engine sport car with 2 seats... anything else is not a Corvette. Who ask for an expensive mid-engine Corvette? Nobody. Only the journalists at Car and Driver or Motor Trend wanted something like this.

If Chevy make this mistake, will lose the traditional Corvette customer and wil not atract the mid-engine traditional buyers, who buy Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mc Laren...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
If Chevy make this mistake, will lose the traditional Corvette customer and wil not atract the mid-engine traditional buyers, who buy Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mc Laren...
Hence my reasoning that this is a Cadillac.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.