Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't see this posted
& thought if added to an existing thread, many would miss the pix...

LeftlaneNews - 2010 Lincoln MKT [Spied again with interior shots!]
August18

Ford confirmed last week that the Flex-based Lincoln MKT was headed for production in 2009, and now our spy photgraphers have spotted the MKT while undergoing some final testing — including the first even shots of the luxury crossover’s interior! ...

...Inside we can see a black and tan interior with wood accents on the dash and aluminum accents on the doors. We also see a power telescoping steering wheel. While a large Nav screen is in place, most of the center stack trim pieces don’t seem to be in place on this prototype just yet...

more verbiage & 3 interior + 7 exterior pix

---------------
here's a link to the concept's interior pix at NetCarShow
& BORG's web-gallery from NAIAS which has same angle shots (huge, 3000x2000) < direct clickage, for comparing
&
pretty sure the interior is "Cashmere"(+Charcoal) - not "Camel" as Leftlane's 'tan' would imply ;)

·
Registered
246 Posts
The interior is reminiscent of the concept with some MKS touches. But, on the last picture that LCD screen seems quite a bit bigger then the one in the MKS. Is that just me?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I don't think that is a stock screen, seems more like part of the testing equipments, strategically placed to disguise the central part of the dash board.

I am very well impressed by what I have seen. Great find 2b2.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm sure it'll be very nice when the actual production model is shown, but from what i'm seeing now I hate to say it but I don't care for it that much.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Given that the Flex is a totally snazy vehicle, with great equipment and technology, ( on par with the R class) I am curious what if anything this will offer above the Flex.
We might be looking at something about Mercedes Sedan Class level of technology.

This is just speculation on my part.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think the MKT test mule exterior looks goooooooooood let's hope Lincoln keeps it that way .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts