Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove a fully loaded 2016 MKX last week and was very impressed!

However, I was kind of disappointed that the A/C seats seemed to only cool the seat cushion of the seat and not the seat back as well. Does anyone else find this to be odd that they would design it to be like that? :facepalm:

My lower back is what gets hot and eventually sweaty on long drives, not my butt!

I just did a chat with Lincoln Concierge to confirm that this function is on purpose and they confirmed that was the case for all seat designs in the 2016 MKX...

#firstworldproblems Except that if I'm going to spend so much on a CAR I expect it to have things like that!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
My 04 LS and my 13 MKZ are the same way. I don't think Lincoln ever has had it cool the back cushion of the seat too.

·
Registered
620 Posts
That's tragically stupid. Lincoln...step it up, dammit, or give us Mercury back.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The cooled seats are much more effective in the new MKX than the old ones, which are virtually useless as far as I'm concerned. All the Ford/Lincoln cooled seats I've used only cool the seat bottom.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That's tragically stupid. Lincoln...step it up, dammit, or give us Mercury back.
I love Lincoln and I want so badly for it to succeed but they can still give us Mercury back. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts