Ford Inside News banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you're angry this is a fake, blame the site, you guys dont have a reader's talent section :p

anyways here's my sketch of a Ka:

hope you like!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Very nice. The front looks like a mini Mondeo, which is not a bad thing at least to me. The rear reminds me of the Reflex concept too. Nice work.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Very good Mr. Burns! You have improved tremendously, that is one very good drawing.

I would only suggest you to change the title of the thread from "Ford Releases Sketch of Next Ka" to "Mr. Burns Releases Sketch of Next Ka". That way no one will be confused or angry.

What do you think?

I don't think that FoMoCo News would need to mimic the structiure of GMI. Especially since we are just a fraction of the size they are and will grow according to its own needs. Ndwariga at this point has seen fit to discuss this type of things in The Tavern. However, this doesn't mean that if talented members like you or FordRules begin to show their work more and more in the future, a section for talent wont be created.

Thanks and welcome!

Is this car based on the Mazda2?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you ever go to design school?
unfortunately i cant afford the $27000/year (not including room and board/food etc..) to go to design school, so ive learned everything from scratch by myself.

Very good Mr. Burns! You have improved tremendously, that is one very good drawing.

I would only suggest you to change the title of the thread from "Ford Releases Sketch of Next Ka" to "Mr. Burns Releases Sketch of Next Ka". That way no one will be confused or angry.

What do you think?

I don't think that FoMoCo News would need to mimic the structiure of GMI. Especially since we are just a fraction of the size they are and will grow according to its own needs. Ndwariga at this point has seen fit to discuss this type of things in The Tavern. However, this doesn't mean that if talented members like you or FordRules begin to show their work more and more in the future, a section for talent wont be created.

Thanks and welcome!

Is this car based on the Mazda2?
ok, i changed it ;)

thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Re: Ford Releases Sketch of Next Ka

Hopefully the Next Generation makes it to US..
I see some of them with Mexican plates around town here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts