Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Mustang Shelby Shooting Brake is Coming as a One-Off; Have Salt Grains Close at Hand

Yes, that’s right, this Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 shooting brake model is apparently going to become a real car made by Strand Craft, a company whose site is full of renderings, plans and dead links. We were skeptical, so we asked for official confirmation, and we got it in email form.
Company president, Kurt Strand, told Carscoops that it is “a 2014 GT 500 Super Snake Shooting Brake… wide body kit, station wagon style,” and it is indeed being made “in collaboration with a show car builder in LA,” without providing any names.

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/11/this-mustang-shelby-shooting-brake-is.html

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have to admit that I love this.

As a musician, I'm always dealing with the need for gear space in my ride. My current Expy is great for that, but a cooler, sportier performance vehicle with some space for gear is very attractive to me. A two-tone EB Flex may join the fleet eventually.

·
Registered
607 Posts
As a diehard fan of the Nomad, I'd buy it if it as an optional body style.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I have a crazy idea from a long time ago.... the Mustang need to become a Sub-brand for Ford. Additionally to the coupe and convertible, a sedan and a shooting-brake (a 2 door wagon like the car pictured here) could complete the family.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts