Ford Inside News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 Lincoln vehicles presented to Ford employees, (2) MKC & (1) MKZ. All 3 represented a different BL variant, Oasis/Modern Heritage/Indulgence. It was hard to pick a favorite, as they are all stunning, but if pressed, I like the lighter colors in such small vehicles. And I mean small. The MKZ is borderline acceptable for me, and I am not even that big. Luxury for all, not just the front seat. IMO anyway . And what is missing from all the pics we have seen thus far, other than a better detailed view in person, is the incredibly soft feel and smell of each one when you sit in it. Supple leather and rich materials everywhere the eye can roam. This is luxury like never before in a Lincoln. Nobody should doubt that for a second. I predict great things. How can they possibly miss. And thank you Lincoln for not pricing it into the stratosphere, like your cross town competitor. Now, can't wait to see it in a full size MKS. Or better yet, a flagship Lincoln. For now, oppulance and interior space will rest on the shoulders of the Navigator.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
The report is beautifuly spoken. I have no doubt that those interiors are the best in the industry.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thanks for your input, wingsnut!:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts