Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
thanks for the photos DetroitBorg........after see the MKC in your pictures I see it is more a X1-Q3-GLA competition rather than Q5-X3

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Thanks Borg, that is great collection of excellent pictures. Love how when I arrow through them they often progressed to a gradual zoom. Great technique.

I have to check that google pic site out. I would like to use it myself.
I am off to the show myself in a couple hours. Lafayette coney dogs afterward. Our tradition.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You took some really good pics, Borg! Probably the best pics I've seen so far!

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, hope people find something new and interesting in them. I know I'm always surprised by what I find in person that wasn't disclosed/photographed before (like the location of the F-150 cameras).

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks 2b2, and the reason you see an animation for the Nissan is because Google+ generated it automagically using the 'Auto Awesome' feature. It detected a series of photos in quick succession and stitched them together into an animation.

Nissan crafts some beautiful concepts.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Great shots, thanks! I haven't really cared much about a Pony car since I learned to drive stick on my dad's 1986 Mustang Cobra GT... but this new Mustang has certainly caught my attention! I haven't seen it in pseron, but this new one hits all the right buttons to me! When does it hit the streets?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just got back...... 5 hour "Work Field Trip" :rock:

I took about 20 pictures; I'll rely on your library if I missed anything I want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts