Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one sweet ride!!! Is it an AWD? Voga model inside? How long have they had it?
I know I love it, it drives like a dream. It's just the Basic FWD model with the Leather and Security Package. They purchased it in July of this year it has 2,100 miles on it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I love the 08 Mercury Sable too bad that Ford killed it instead of killing the lame Taurus :( .

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I saw the first 08 ad (the black one, on a highway, MercurySable08 has it at the bottom of their postings noting 86-09), I said "oh my...". Later, I saw a Silver Birch 08 when they first got in - "oh my" indeed.

I would love to buy a Sable. My dealer has a Premier demo, merlot red, with 31,000 miles for $17,900 - perfect! I looked at it yesterday (Sunday) and sat in it (it was unlocked!!!!). I loved it. Unfortunately, I bought my 07 Focus in March 07 (I was desparate to get rid of a Regal that was falling apart), months before the 08 Sable came out. Now with 2 more years of Focus payments left, I fear it will be hard to find an 09 Sable by that point or that gas prices will be out of sight.

But I agree - I love the seating position, instrumentation (they look like watch gages), the deep mid-storage bin, the satin vertical grill, and those wonderful LED tail lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts