·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REALLY ??????????????????????????????? Could've fooled me!

Given the scant number of people who even seem to bother contributing anything to this site, it would be in your best interest to help retain new members, rather than discouraging them from posting by responded to them in such a rude and contrary manner. I have a lot of years under my belt and have a veritable treasure trove of both knowledge and acumen I can draw on to make substantive contributions to this site. But I won't waste the effort if my responses are only going to be met with pointless contradiction. If I wanted that sort of mess, I'd post at, erm, the "other" insidenews.com.

Oh and that Duke-Clemson game the other night was sumthin' else, wudd'n it?
Not trying too. I am sorry if it came off that way. Just merely pointing out that I dont believe its the Sail.

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
curious, most curious...
(Harry Potter #1 quote - name character for 2 pts)
-- Focus SEL wheel design (sorta)
-- squircle tail ights (sorta)
-- Fusion/Milan trimspear on the dash (actual part?!)
-- Focus SE SportPkg dark seat inserts + light bolsters (sorta)
then the GMC Terrain inspired square-ish accents above the wheels are interesting,
really needs blackout all around the windows on the upper doors not just the B-pillar(s) but that little chrome(?) thingie before the C-pillar is intersting too
...for such an awkward little car, it's captured my attention - would love to mod it in real life

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
curious, most curious...
(Harry Potter #1 quote - name character for 2 pts)
-- Focus SEL wheel design (sorta)
-- squircle tail ights (sorta)
-- Fusion/Milan trimspear on the dash (actual part?!)
-- Focus SE SportPkg dark seat inserts + light bolsters (sorta)
then the GMC Terrain inspired square-ish accents above the wheels are interesting,
really needs blackout all around the windows on the upper doors not just the B-pillar(s) but that little chrome(?) thingie before the C-pillar is intersting too
...for such an awkward little car, it's captured my attention - would love to mod it in real life
I was thinking...using a movie reference..."Honey, I shrunk the 2013 Malibu"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts