1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Ford Focus off to strong sales start in Germany
2011-04-14
SAMAR

Ford says it is very happy with the sales start for the all-new Focus in Germany, which has sold over 10,000 copies in the country after officially arriving at local dealerships on April 9.

Ford says it is very happy with the sales start for the all-new Focus in Germany. The product officially arrived at local dealerships on April 9, and sales have topped 10,000 units since then.

In Germany, prices for the new Ford Focus start at EUR 17,850.

The new Ford Focus is made at the company’s Saarlouis plant in Germany, with the site undergoing a EUR 300m refurbishment before the production got under way.

Full text at link

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I am happy but not surprised, not surprised at all.

One of my neighbors got himself a black hatchback, I saw it today driving by my house . . . this car looks so good that it kind of kicks all of its competitors like 10 years in the past. This car is a game changer.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am happy but not surprised, not surprised at all.

One of my neighbors got himself a black hatchback, I saw it today driving by my house . . . this car looks so good that it kind of kicks all of its competitors like 10 years in the past. This car is a game changer.
Yes it is - local Ford dealer had 20 of these early in the month - they are all gone - and they used to carry about the same amount of Fiestas. They had 4 on the lot. This is the largest Ford dealer in my state and these cars are flying off the lot. Local story, but it can't be just an isolated story. Ford hit home runs with the Fiesta with the timing. Fiesta out for a year getting people ready for Ford's small cars (and to condition people for premium pricing for a Ford small car) and the Focus coming out to make the Chevrolet Snuze and Toyota Corolla look so 1990. And that new Honda Civic? Yawn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts